Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Break Time!

Done with finals!!!! YESSSSSS!!! Now I can finally post some more pictures! Thank you everyone who has visited my blog! I'm so glad you like my pics - I continue to post them for you all! And I love the feedback! So here are some of the best from my last roll. I find that guards are so much easier to photograph - they move slower haha or at least they usually have the ball for several seconds at a time - and there's often little clutter around them (or they usually have one player around them v. 3 or 4). So a lot of the best pics I get are of KT, Marissa, Marah. Every game I try to get some good ones of the posts but I am usually disappointed - something I need to work on. Hopefully I will be getting a digital camera this holiday season and will be able to shoot MANY MANY pictures and get some good shots inside. I put one shot of Crystal from this roll - since i got a relatively good one of her and I wanted to introduce her to my blog.

#25 Marissa Coleman


#1 Crystal Langhorne


#20 Kristi Toliver


I got a couple more good pics from this roll and may post them tomorrow. Enjoy! Looking forward to listening to the JMU game Thursday - wish I was going. Can't wait til the 29th when the Terps come home! I'm in withdrawl. Until then - xmas shopping, doing nothing and...studying for the MCATS??? What a break haha.

1 Comments:

At December 23, 2007 at 12:40 PM , Blogger azure said...

healthyterp---

Thanks for your comments regarding softball on my blog. Love your pictures. I really appreciate your talents, I've tried taking sports pictures and it's very difficult. Your basketball pictures are great.

I think Rayburn will be moving to Seattle soon so he will likely be around more. He did help a lot with my daughter's recruiting. Regarding the Pac 10, when you are in it, the competition is tough but it's just another venue really. For my daughter, it was the right place, she was successful, being near the top of the Pac 10 in some categories (just trailing Caitlin Lowe in stolen bases and Katie Cochran in runs scored, not bad)

Wish she would be the assistant coach this year, but she goes her own way!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home