Saturday, December 29, 2007

1st Day of Digital!

So I used my new digital camera today for the first time! The Terps were back in town (finally) and I took a lot of photos. So I'm going to share some of the good ones I got. My new lens allows me to get even closer than I could before. Here we go: these are from today's game v. Richmond. Tomorrow we play UMBC. ACC play starts Thursday @ Wake Forest and continues at home next Sunday v. Clemson. I am missing BOTH of the ACC games AND the Duke game!!! Boo I will be out of town. For Clemson I will be visiting a friend and helping him move into a new apartment in SC and I will be in Israel for the Duke game. Everyone better cheer loud for me! Here they are:


Woot - Drey Mingo!



I love a good candid - thanks Laura!



Marah Strickland





Jade has a great smile!

See everyone tomorrow at the UMBC game...2 PM at Comcast - BE THERE!

3 Comments:

At December 30, 2007 at 10:44 PM , Blogger hodie said...

That picture of Harp is beautiful. Thanks!

 
At December 31, 2007 at 10:47 AM , Blogger healthyterp said...

Thanks so much hodie! Thanks for visiting! Have a great New Year!

 
At December 31, 2007 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Jim Baker said...

awesome pics... new digital eh? what'd you get?

cheers
jim baker

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home